Bigbubba Oman Water Filter Housing
Big-Bubba non-metallic filter housings
Big-Bubba® filters are bigger and better than other
non-metallic filter housings because pricing is based
on their economical plastic construction, while the pressure
rating is nearly equal to stainless steel!
• Made of glass-reinforced polypropylene for
greater strength and chemical resistance.
• Will not dent, rust, chip or corrode.
• Filters accept single cartridges for convenience.
• Swing-bolt lid closure is easy, safe & secure.
• Pressure release for safety.
• Cartridge “lock” adapter to hold the cartridge in place.
• Double o-rings on cartridges for superior sealing.
• Two outlets to allow piping from the same direction.
• Industrial applications for chemical compatibility.
• Pre-filtration for reverse osmosis.
• Community water systems for cyst reduction.
• Seawater filtration (for non-corrosion).
• Whole house filtration for chlorine, taste, odor, and sediment reduction.
Material, body (all wetted surfaces): Glass reinforced PP
Material, cartridge end caps:Glass reinforced PP
Material, swing bolts: 304SS
Lid closure: Swing bolt
Pipe fittings (two inlets and one outlet) : 2″ slip
Overall height: 40″
Width (vessel OD) :12″
Maximum flow rate : 150 GPM (36M3/hr)
Maximum temperature (housing): 175°F (80°C) @80 psi
Maximum working pressure: 125 psi (8.75 bar)
Burst test: 300 psi
Cycles test (0 to 150 psi) : 100,000
Pipe Fitting 2″ SLIP
Shipping Weight 20 Kg
Carton Size 16″ x 16″ x 41″