Clack Valve Oman
Clack’s WS1 Automatic valve is a state-of-the-art control head designed for residential and commercial applications requiring flow rates up to 27 GPM (6.1 m³/hr). It has a backwash ability capable of servicing up to 22″ diameter tanks.
The valve acts as a primary center that directs and regulates all cycles of water softening or filtration. It can be set to perform downflow regeneration or simply backwash and rinse.
The valve comes in different program versions and is controlled by a solid-state microprocessor with a front panel setting and screen display.
The WS1 has 9 injector sizes to choose from for different draw rates. Clack Valve Oman
- Backwash and bringing ability to 22″ diameter tanks
- Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- The double backwash feature offers efficiency, optimum regeneration, and cleaning ability
- Days between regeneration feature: 1-99 days standard; 7-day optional
- Downflow regeneration
- 10 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Reliable and proven DC drive